What is wrong with people these days?

ChrissieCool

Reaction score
I had to go up 8 lots of stairs today to get to the 3rd floor where I live with my buggy and shopping, we have no lift in our block! normally I don't mind as I am pretty used to it but today I had shopping as well and it was all really heavy and 3 men! just waited until I wasn't blocking their way and just carried on down the stairs, not one of them offered me any help and they were together :wall2: I would never do that, I always offer to help when I can, people can be such jerks so thanks for that!! you bloody jerks! :roll:

Sorry just had to let it out :shakehead:

Its the same when i get the tube by myself! About ten people will walk past me and watch me strggle, before someone offers to help!

What is WRONG with people's reaction to mums! I know I won't get much help in this block as half of the residents are disabled. But for strapping health men to walk past is horrendous!

It's just pure ignorance isn't it! Ugh, people these days!

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

That'd drive me crazy. I would of had to say something. I remember watching a woman struggle with a pram up some strairs at the train station when I was pregnant and everyone just walked past her! I couldnt just let her struggle so helped.

Amy Im getting the tube next week and Im taking my sling so I can just fold up the pram and carry it around. Id be very surprised if anyone helped with a pram on the tube! Miserable sods.

Amy Im getting the tube next week and Im taking my sling so I can just fold up the pram and carry it around. Id be very surprised if anyone helped with a pram on the tube! Miserable sods.

My oh paid for me to get a taxi last week, so i didnt have to struggle alone onthe tube with pram and a two stone toddler! Lol... Its ridiculous! Alot of the stops have escilators(sp?) but its suprising how many dont and u end up struggling up the stairs! Ive always wondered how wheelchair boundpeople get on!?!?

U going anywhere nice?!

Going to the aquarium :) Ive downloaded a wheelchair accessable map of the tubes and planned my journey around that lol. Im only going to have to pack up the pram at victoria as Im going to westminster tube and walking across the bridge to get to the aquarium. I miss London so much!!

Going to the aquarium :) Ive downloaded a wheelchair accessable map of the tubes and planned my journey around that lol. Im only going to have to pack up the pram at victoria as Im going to westminster tube and walking across the bridge to get to the aquarium. I miss London so much!!

I live in westminster!!!!

No wonder your rents so expensive then! Haha! I was in cockfosters. A bit quieter than westminster!

Lol.... I know! Hope u have a great time!!!

So true, I felt like shoving them down the stairs when they passed me lol

I actually fell off a train in Dublin once, because I was trying to get myself, Linzie, a pram and a suitcase off the train steps (they wouldn't put a ramp out) and not a single person stopped to help, not even after we were both on the floor :eek:

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

Aw it's sad to hear this :( mostly I've been helped a lot when getting on/off buses or when struggling with pram/shopping etc

It's bad enough when your pregnant getting shoved. I was elbowed out the way by a pregnant lady when I was pregnant.

Really makes me angry all these stories! I'm so gonna get buggy rage!

I get buggy rage but manage to contain myself most of the time. Although when our town switched the christmas lights on I got really angry and started to tell people off and in the end took paige out the pram and gave her to my mum and told her to meet me at the end of the road. I had to fold the pram down and carry it above my head to get out! We were being ramed in the ankles by prams, people were almost falling on the pram because they were pushing past...it was crazy! I only live in a small bloomin town!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back