what could i use?

clairescunny55

Reaction score
our fence in the back garden is one that scooby could easily fit through so i was wondering what i could do to stop him? I thought about pinning some chicken wire onto it, but won't he just be able to pull it up? Ideas please, he wants a good run round without his lead on!

Can't you build him a separate run in the garden? Like, build it so he doesn't get the whole garden, unless of course you want him to :doh: :oops: That's what we are doing with our dog, just building a seperate run for her so she doesn't ruin the whole garden, just what we allow her :shakehead:

I knew someone years ago that had 2 alsatians and kept them in a converted garden shed with a dog run attached. Great idea for protecting the garden but I thought it was a bit cruel for 2 dog to be penned in so much.

My parents back garden is hedge on one side and fence at the back and the other side. Our last dog was rescuded from kennels so wasn't too bad for getting through gaps but the current one was bought as a pup so we used plasticised chicken wire, real chicken wire, spare bits of wood and a lot of blood, sweat and tears to fill in all the gaps. He never did manage to escape so we must have done something right.

On the flip side, having doggie poo and wee un's maybe isn't the best combination so fencing off part of the garden could be an idea if you can afford the space.

I'd fence an area off in your garden. They poop all over and that would mean it wouldn't be ideal for the kids either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back