What can i wear Saturday night?

positivity :)

Reaction score
so, im out with the girls on saturday night, we're going to go down to a pub on the thames (soft drinks for me) have something to eat and then later move onto a bar.

we said we were meeting at 5 so a few of us thought we'd go sort of casual/dressy so sandals etc but now the girls have decided their on one so are all getting really dressed up! we're talking sky scraper heels the lot :roll:

so now i dont know what to wear :( its so so hard, i have nothing that fits and i can't even think of something i could go out and buy, any ideas??

xxx

Monsoon have got some lovely maxi dresses in the sale, they have one for aout £25 which is black and has silver detailing at the top, it is lovely and dressy, and stretchy fabric! I am also out on Sat night for a friends bday and they are all getting dressed up, i'm not sure what to wear myself either but am popping to the shops on saturday x

Last time a was out. Wore jumpsuit with diamond strip across it was so comfy had flat silver diamond sandals on with it x

Saw a beautiful silvery grey and white maxi dress in M+S today. New range. No idea how much it was tho :-(

If you have a tkmaxx you might find something cheap and floaty, I've had a couple of floaty dresses with lots of room for a growing bump

Yup maxi dresses all the way with some big jewellery :) x

There's some gorgeous maternity dresses in new look. One in particular I saw was like a corally pinky colour with ruffles detail on the chest, I'd imagine it'd be about knee length, unfortunately they didnt have it in my size :( ill try and find a pic for u xx

that's nice lauren but its for tomoz and would have to go to oxford st to get it :( xx

Yup maxi dresses all the way with some big jewellery :) x

yep, this is what i'm having to go with! i have a plain navy blue maxi so just gonna get some nice big jewellery from h&m or topshop at lunch!

so annoying not being able to glam up :(

xx

At least your friends still invite you out!! I'd do anything for a night out!

Know the feeling hun! I think mine think that cos i'm pregnant i just have to stay in 24/7. Also, they prob can't be arsed with me getting tired and not being able to drink etc! Such good friends :fib:
I can't really be bothered going out anyway tho to be honest! xxx

Know the feeling hun! I think mine think that cos i'm pregnant i just have to stay in 24/7. Also, they prob can't be arsed with me getting tired and not being able to drink etc! Such good friends :fib:

you should arrange somethng!? that way u will def be going?? im lucky that most of my friends have had babies and we've all always gone out.

i wont be out all night just til about 10pm i would think!

xxx

you should arrange somethng!? that way u will def be going?? im lucky that most of my friends have had babies and we've all always gone out.

i wont be out all night just til about 10pm i would think!

xxx

My group of friends have all kind of broken off into other groups now and it's so hard to get everyone together. I'm the only one who is married and none of my friends have kids. They're all still in the "going out every weeked and getting hammered" stage. Don't get me wrong, i love them all very much, that's why i wanted to arrange the baby shower as an excuse for everyone to get together. Think i'm defo going to arrange it, even if i do just call it afternoon tea or something :) xxx

Mine either have kids, and are too busy to meet up (or have disapeared off the radar!!) or just out of uni and living life to the full, travelling around and going out. I'm stuck in the middle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back