What can i do..

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Sorry if im not puttings things across right..

Its baileys 1st birthday soon 26th June, and as you know we cant lay him to rest yet, and cant get all the way up to leicestor to be with him.. 2 reasons really.. They wont let us see him now as its been 2 weeks since he died

Im after some idea's on to mark his birthday.. I dont want to let it pass and not do anything!

If he had a garden i would go and talk to him and make his grave all nice, if he was here with us i would do a big 1st birthday party..

Im at a loss really!

i sugested to my partner that when its the anaversery of his daughter he lost last year with his ex we celebrate it, i know it ll be hard but we plan 2 let off some baloons with a note for her and have a cake 4 her, when its bambeinos due date i plan to do the same and get some flowers 4 them 2, also we are planting a rose bush in our garden for them both. i know it must and will be hard but i feel it ll help us. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i hope im of help in some way :hug: :hug:

Well your oh likes doing the garden dont he - why not a memorial area for him?

Ilike the odea of the balloons and that as well.

i was going to say cant you plant a tree in your garden so u can watch it grow as a memory, is there any sort of tree or bush linked to his name ? :hug:

I would suggest a low key celebration at home with family and close friends. Get the kids involved, ask them to draw pictures for Bailey and make things for him. A cake and balloons, maybe some poems or words about him. Get some photos out, some cuddly toys etc.

Light a candle and just share how you feel with the people who are close to you. Talk about the good times, remember all the funny little things he did etc.

Take lots of pictures to remember the day.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My parents planted a rose bush in their garden for my sister, whenever they moved, the took a cutting and grew it at their new home, they even put a cutting on her grave when they finally laid her to rest... The strange thing is... it never flowers except to give one rose for each family member on occasions, like birthdays, xmas, the anniversary of her death, mothers day etc...We believe its her looking down and giving us a present to remind us shes still around... :hug: We all find our own ways of remembering and honouring our loved ones who have passed, whatever you decide to do will be a fitting tribute from your heart.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

dionne said:
Hun, this site does personailised Baby music you can put baileys name in and the songs are so beautiful.

http://www.kidsmusiccds.co.uk

listen to the samples on "your an angel CD"

Thankyou so much dionne.. That means alot.. I have just put a name request in as they dont have baileys name on file.. Thankyou again xx

they have it on there but they spell it different but it sounds the same, you can just ask them to change the spelling. will be nice for you to keep. the words are so moving - something nice to keep to remember him by and listen to when your sad.

Thinking of you loads x

How about naming a Star after Bailey?

Its my baby's 1st birthday/anniversary on the 13th of July, we are going to remember Heidi Rose quietly, and we have asked our family to make a donation to SANDS to the value of what they would have spent on presents for her. We are also attending a balloon release the week before arranged by our local SANDS group.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with hun, you will know what is the right thing for you and your family :hug:

Tracey xx

why dont u close family and friends go to a park or somewhere nice, and let of a balloon each with a little note to Bailey on it :hug:

i have no idea what you can do, but i'm sorry for your loss :hug:

Ive decided we are taking the boys to the park and letting lots of balloons go for bailey with a note and a picture from the boys

Im not going to do a party or anything because i dont think we could handle that, It will be a hard day for us all

Also got an email and his cd is on the way with the correct spelling BAILEY as they asked if i wanted it, so looking forward to getting that now x

Thank you for all the thoughts and comments everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back