What benefits could I be entitled to?

Constantstar

Reaction score
Just wondering what's out there? I get child benefit ( as we all do when we have bubbas) I rang about tax benefits and they said id be able-to get approx £10 a week. We bring in about 30,000 between us.
Is there anything else I should be claiming? I'm going to apply for nursery one soon if I know he has a place but all money helps?! Thanks x

I don't think ul be entitled to anything else-we bring in less than 20,000 as a couple and apart from tax credits and child benefit we don't get anything else xx

working tax credit for your partner he would have to claim it unless thats the tax credits your getting x

Yes it's a joint application! Well that's poo!! Feeling the strain after leaving a 30000 job for not even half the money I was getting but sitting here with o makes me remember why and that I'm happy :)

We get £30k and only get child benefit and £10 a week tax credits. I'm not even entitled to childcare help! :(

I was just gonna post a similar tread
Iv never heard of child care befefit how does that work?

At the moment im on a decent salary but its a contract so will have no job to go back to after maternity

Hubby early 16K so should I be entitled to anything other than maternity and childrens alowance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back