What are your views on this...

Similar to one i got hun x i got the hauck duett for 300 but mine came with car seat as well x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk 2

The problem i have is getting OH to buy it lol... He refuses to spend alot. eg i would ideally like the Britax b dual but that's mega money to him. its been a struggle to get him to agree to 250 :-( but this is the closest thing i can find for value for money as well as being pretty close to the Britax model? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yeah i wanted one that went back into being a single so looked at this after great reviews on it x its up to you want you pick hun they all pretty much same just different layout or add on.s x

Its between this brand new or a 2nd hand Britax dual for about same price. No way can we afford 700 new :-( xx

Why don't you look at the one i got too its really good and handles well with two in it also i could push it a week after my section x i got mine from an ebay seller picked it up from salford x came with foot muff and rain cover as well as the car seat. Also the top seat converts into a carry cot x

What's the age gap going to be hun mine was 16 months x

Layla will be 2 hun... I have actually secured a.Britax dual now... See my latest thread in GR :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back