What are your housework plans for today?

Mamafy

Reaction score
See there's nothing like seeing what other people are doing, to actually inspire you :lol:

I have mountain loads of washing to get done :wall2:

Done a fair few major jobs over the weekend (like skirting boards, behind tv's, under sofa's beds etc) so it will be just be usual cleaning.

I might clean a few windows as well, cleaned a few yesterday but the kids get their paws everywhere :lol:

So what will you do?

had a massive spring clean & tidy on friday ready for a house viewing so just need to run the hoover round and sort laundry out. Actually got to put stuff on the line yesterday cos it was sunny but now the air is really damp so Ive just turned heating on to put everything on radiators. The house is a tip after my sister came to stay this weekend, she's like a whirlwind leaving destruction wherever she goes!! Love her to bits though! Tonight Im making Cawl (chunky soup) so would like to have everything done by 4.30 so I can start the soup cooking before OH gets home. Want everything clean and tidy for 9pm so I can watch gleeeeeeee! :)

Ive been out all morning supervising carpets going into the new house, its all gone smoothly, starting to feel very real now!

Ive done the washing , hoovered and polished the front room and now i give up ...spending the afternoon entertaining the kids , may go to the park later

I did naff all apart from chuck a load in the machine - went shopping instead :lol:

I've done bugger all. Been to work all day and i'm doing bugger all tonight xx

I slept most of the day then steamcleaned the tiles in the kitchen and sitting room - yawn!!

i went to my mums today, was ment to come home about 2 to start cleanin and cookin as we had my BIL & SIL over for dinner.. i didnt get home till 3.50 and i had to literally run around the house getting it clean and tidy before they came!! they arrived at 4.45 and in the 55mins i was home i managed to put some laundry on,put the dishwasher on, tidy the dinning room/lounge, brush the floor, mop the floor, clean the bathroom AND make a roast dinner :rofl:

terrie you are a machine!! Mamafy Steam cleaning is a double edged sword. It sucks but has tremendous results - only now I realise how grim the state of the tiles were lol

Ohh I shallmaybe start a new thread tomorrow about them :yay:

So what are we all cleaning today? :D

I'm going to do very little and go out instead :lol:

I'm still trying to get through washing, will it ever end? :cry: and that's about it. I washed my floors when the kids went to bed and then Daddy nicely spilled a full cup of coffee over them :wall2: So I had to do it again :roll:

So easy-ish day for me for a change :yay:

I've got

2 guest bedrooms to re-make beds , sweep, hoover, polish etc.

1 living room to polish and hoover (bloody dogs...)

1 kitchen to clean - but it's not too bad

Tidy the dining room in prep for our games night tonight

Hoover the TV room

Clean two bathrooms...

and tidy this study.

Guess what I'm doing? :rofl:

I'm guessing you won't have time to go out :lol:

my house is a mess, we woke up late this morning and the kitchen is a bombsite after our roast dinner yesterday... im waiting on rhys chilling out to watch tv and then ill make a start on it all!

Well I pottered about yesterday, and thought I'd done pretty well considering how sore I was. Then my OH and his friend came home from the gym and undid most of my good work. Today the laundry, some dishes and a whole lot of shredding, we have so much paperwork that needs to be gone!!!! At least I can watch TV at the same time :)

i went to my mums today, was ment to come home about 2 to start cleanin and cookin as we had my BIL & SIL over for dinner.. i didnt get home till 3.50 and i had to literally run around the house getting it clean and tidy before they came!! they arrived at 4.45 and in the 55mins i was home i managed to put some laundry on,put the dishwasher on, tidy the dinning room/lounge, brush the floor, mop the floor, clean the bathroom AND make a roast dinner :rofl:

woahhhh Impressive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back