• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are the chances of pregnancy now?

ButterCup

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm not really trying to conceive, but this was the best area to put this thread in, I figure. Here's the deal. I'm married and on the pill. BUT, would love to have a baby, as we do plan so in the future. Anyway, I've messed up big time and am wondering what my risks of pregnancy are. I went away for the weekend and missed the very last pill of the pack. Had my period that week i the 'break' week, then was three days late starting a new pack, AND the new pack was also a new brand. Also, had sex the night of the missed last pill, as well as within the first two days of starting the new pack (three days late). Am I making sense? What are my chances here! I'd love to be pregnant, to be honest. LOL

Hmmm, Im not too sure to be honest. Saying that I have met plenty of women who have got pregnant in the same circumstances as yours.

How long ago was your last period? When are you due your AF again?

My last period ended on Sunday the sixteenth and my next one, now according to my starting the new pack three days late, will be on the 19th-ish.

if you really want to conceive could you not stop taking the pill and make it official?

As for being pregnant now, I think you'll just have to wait and see what happens around the 19th-ish I think. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

Like I said, stranger things have happened and Ive met plenty of women both personally and professionally where it has happened for them by just missing the one!!

Sending baby dust your way xx

Hello Hon,

I get where you are coming from. The best way to determine if your little indiscretions got you preggers is to pin point when you ovulate and see if you were getting jiggy with it at that time. How long is your cycle usually? If you are on the pill you are probably reguar right? Well you most likely ovulate 14 days (or there abouts) before your first day of Aunt Flow, also bare in mind that spermies are able to survive for up to 5 days waiting for the egg to release. Not sure if the pill would have been ineffective when you missed it.

Best of luck though. Babies are so much fun!

Becs x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back