• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what are the best pregnancy tests

queenie101

Reaction score
Hi.

I am just new to this forum so please bear with me- I have been viewing for a while now and decided to join.

DH and I have been trying for over 6 months now and nothing.

AF was due yesterday but has still not appeared. I thought it was starting on Thurs as I had a bit of spotting - very very light and didn't last long.
I am usually 28 day cycle and never late.

Tested today with Clearblue and got BFN. Could this be because it is late in the evening and have been running to the loo all day! Do you think I should try FMU. Can't stand this waiting:wall2:.

Haven't really had any other pg symptons just a littlle bit of cramping.

Have any others have BFN day after AF due which have turned to BFP ?

Would anyone recommend Clear blue or First Response

thanks for your help!

hey!! i always used the tesco ones... which were accurate for me but i have heard the clearblue digital are excellent, its just when ttc theyre expensive!!!! :) buy cheaper ones and if u get a positive confirm with the CB :) xx

:wave: Welcome to the forum :)

FMU is ALWAYS best with all tests. They are much of a muchness so just buy what you can afford is my advice :)

i would never recomend first responce it told me i wasnt pregnant with both of my two but clear blue worked for me both times i would always use clear blue to confirm a pregnancy even if i had cheap ones tell me i was first. first morning urine is always best but clear blue can tell you early as well its very responsive just try again in the morning x

thanks for your advice. new to this so it all helps It is just so strange for me to be late and to have the spotting too- I've never had that! Maybe I am just getting my hopes up.

I will try again in the morning.

Just hope :witch: stays away

didn't get a chance. The witch came in the middle of the night so that's that for another month. Think I will try to stop thinking about it so much this month.
everyone says once you stop stressing it happens so here's hoping.x

sorry she got you. I think you can get very sucked in to TTC if you're not careful. I know I did but thankfully it didnt take long. Good luck this month :dust:

***baby dust*** for this month hun!!! x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back