What are Sharon and Louis doing??

Dippy

Reaction score
Got to have a bit of a rant I'm afraid about Saturday's X-Factor, I can't believe that Chicco has made it through to Sharon's top four - what is she playing at, the man has zero talent and is about as entertaining as watching paint dry!!

And as for Louis - not putting James and Trevor through cos they are too young, if they were too young they shouldn't have been in the competition from the start. I watched on Saturday open mouthed at their decisions- did nyone else?

P.S Will still be glued to it next week!!

i think its really disaponting this year!! there is no one i would say that has any outstanding talent or anyone who pariculary stands out!

Chicco is absolutely crap, i reckon sharon put him through in case she has to choose between two of her own acts like last year?!!

Like you say dippy thou, will still be glued to it next week!! sad aint it!!lol

she did the same last year putting Tabby through.

Chicco and Tabby are both great enertianers so look good on tv, but they cant sing so will be crap on radios, and thats where it counts

Totally agree with you Dippy!!

I was amazed at Chico getting a place and gobsmacked that Trevor and James were sent home - they were the one's who amazed the judges at the initial auditions and all 3 of them said they had real talent - I am sure Sharon and Simon would be surprised that they had gone!!

But I have to say that Ozzy's comment about Chico taking a live mike into a waterfall did make me chuckle :lol:

I agree aswell Dippy! chicco is completely talentless! I was so mad!

I was round at my friends watching it and we couldn't believe who was going through and who was going home! That bleeding Louis Walsh has no idea has he!? He should have put James through, he was great! Although, I'm sorry to say that I do agree with Louis sending home the milky bar kid! (sorry, Trevor) Everytime he came on screen I wanted to shout out "the milky bars are on me!" :lol:
How sad was it though when they all had to tell their families when they got home, I did have a cry!! :lol:

I did say I wasn't going to watch it again 'cos the judges have no idea. I will though. What is it about these programmes!? I always seem to get sucked in!! :lol: :lol:

I think Sharon really has messed up this year, and so has Louis! I read in the paper yesterday that Simon has done a runner for a few days and there is word he won't be back for the live show on saturday coz he thinks he'll loooooose!!!
I think he'll win personally coz he always seems to get his own way!
CHICO - ANNOYS ME! He should have applied for a dancing comp, not singing!!!
I do like that girl (coloured) who cancelled her honeymoon!!! I think she's brilliant!!!! And i also like the binman!!!! Think he'll win it to be honest with you!
The groups - I think the 2 brothers (blonde hair) will do well, but i think that the group that look like N Sync will do well too!!! ha ha!!! Im terrible with names!!!!!
Anyways Spk Soooon
Take care everyone
xxx

hi guys

i thought tabby was ace last yr!!! :p but i do agree that louis and sharron have messed up this time. louis louis louis. not putting young james through. tut tut that'll cost ya. and sharron, are you on something or got the hots 4 chicco. both mad. i think either shane or maria 2 win.

wat were these people thinking?

take care all
claire
xxx

I agree with you all. My husband and I are so annoyed that Chico made it through. Pure craziness that is! :shock:

I felt so bad for the young ones that were sent away. They always use that same excuse huh? "You're so young and we don't feel you're ready to take this on" Uhm...then why even let them through this far only to send them away crying. I felt so bad!

I cant believe my little Jackson 5 didn't get put through- he does look like he belonged in Jackson 5, His smile, and his little cheeky looks!!!!!

So Cute!!!!!!

Why did they make the competition 16-24's if they think they are too young and imature.

I was absolutlely gutted
I've heard it is fixed and that the irish girl group in Simon's team win it. They were rubbish but got through, Hmmmm it makes you wonder, apparently it is a relation of one of louis famous bands, could be westlife.

Anyway we will see

i love that bin man though in sharons group, he sings so lovely. CHICO you suck, go home and heard sheep or whatever it is you do.. and dont even get me started on that girl group simon let through.... the totally crap ones.. what they called again? i was yelling at the tv 'no simon you foooooool''
i loved the duo brothers, they ruled, adds a new flavour to the whole comp.

grrrrrrrrrr i hate chicco !! cant believe louis didnt send him home! mind you the girls who went home were absolutely crap too!!! 4tune are rather yummy!!! also think the conway sisters are rather crap!

addictiv ladies, they sucked so bad they were the ones i wanted to go. thank gawd they were terrible, what was simon of all people thinking letting them go through?????! well at least we wont have to listen to there out of key drizzle anymore. wow im so nasty :S

Although Addictiv Ladies were bad , I don't think they should have gone home. They have sung better before and they can only get better right?!
However, BLOODY CHICCO was crap!!!!! How is he going to improve? He does the same thing all the time! He'd better go next week! :lol:
Sam xx

Chico is horrible! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! :shock:

...and hearing! :eek:

Louis is just trying to spite Simon this year, Chico is bloody awful and as for Shayne, never mind X-Factor, phwoaaar factor!!

SHAYNE TO WIN

I couldn't believe it when Louis chose Chicco over The Addictiv Ladies, although you just knew he was going to. I love Andy The Binman as well, he seems like a lovely bloke. Chicco is like a dodgy Chippendale!! Let's hope next week is his last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back