What an evening lol

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Well OH is playing Call of Duty, the budgie Rambo is making machine gun noises, Bertie is break dancing and my male rabbit Basil is snoring his head off cuddled up to my slipper after a good session of humping :roll:

I can't even have a glass of wine to numb the madness lol xxxxxxxxx

Sounds like the average build up to Christmas!!

Have to say the lack of alcohol over christmas is pants!! Xx

Isn't it just????? I mean the one time in your life you need a stiff drink and you can't bloody have one lol. If evolution actually worked pregnant women would be able to spend the entire pregnancy in a drunken haze lol xxxxxxxxx

Haha, im sat with my OH - he is playing on Colin Mcrae racing and im bored stiff!! x

I am desperate for a few bottles of wine.. Especially over the next few days while I have to put up with my irritating b-I-l and then on Monday (father in law --- the one who doesn't want to recognise my pregnancy!) ... If I could be pissed, it might all be better!!!!

I'm also dreading both Christmas day and boxing day without alcohol.

It's normally what gets me through it all. Christmas dinner on Christmas day with the in laws followed by a repeat on boxing day with other family and my sister. Who thinks the world revolves around her ad generally doesn't let anyone else get a word in edgeways!!

Oh pip you have a lot to answer for!!!!

I get a break from the madness at my house tonight but I know my OH is playing Call Of Dutyl! Im sure my LO's first words will be 'search and destroy' lol

Were sat listening to Xmas music whilst I am making Jewellery and he is cooking :)

There are still a shed ton of presents to wrap tommorrow but I don;t care, i'm nice and relaxed however a nice LARGE glass of wine would go down a treat right now yum yum........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back