what an afternoon!

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

just spent the afternoon/evening in the delivery suite at my hospital :shock:

As some of you know, I've been struggling with period like cramps since the end of Dec and have ben advised by m/w and GP that out of work I am to relax and do NO housework.

This afternoon, they gradually got worse to the point where I had tears and contacted my m/w team.

They were concerned enough to book me in to the GP who was concerned enough to send me to the delivery suite.

Spent from 5pm until 8pm there, had heart and contraction monitors on me, had internals, prodded etc but still no idea what's going on :shock:

Well i know now that we're measuring 33 weeks, my cervix is still closed and Sam is head down and a very happy and active baby.

been advised to keep aneye out and if I feel that they get worse to go straight back to delivery suite.

Only managed to come home because I said A was going to look after me for next few days :)

So here's to me lying lazing on the sofa again :wink:

Poor you!!! Hope you get the looking after you need, and so glad baby Sam is well and happy :hug:

Blummin eck chickie :shock:

Bet that made you worry :hug: make sure A (& B+T) run around after you please and thats an order! Maybe you should stop work too! Don't leave it another month!

Glad Sammy is happy (& probably oblivious to the excitement he is causing!) :cheer:

Better get you labour bag packed in case he makes an early appearance....in the nicest possile way you don't wanna leave it for A to choose what to bring you - I won't be trusting C to make the correct knickers selection! He'd probably bring me in a thong :roll: when all I'd want are my big granny pants :oops:

Thanks gingerpig :hug:

A thinks he's going to come early now... I'm starting to get worried that he's not going to stay there full term :?

(((((((((((((KK)))))))))))))

:hug: Dylan is sending a hug to sammy too.

Good to know he's ok but do take it easy

hope these pains go soon

Awwwwww, well I was 5 weeks prem 35 years ago, and I was ok (ok that's open for debate, but you know what I mean :wink: ) Hoping you're feeling lots better today - is it snowy up there too? We woke up to lovely snow, it's a great day for lazing on the sofa :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwwwww huni, glad your feeling a little better though.

Hope everything is OK - Im sure it will be! :hug: :hug:

Hello ladies and thanks for the well wishes :hug:

Spent the day relaxing in bed mostly, just got up about an hour ago and sat on the sofa with my feet in my foot spa :D

Yeah gingerpig,we've had snow too...still have some on our garden and drive as the sun doesn't seem to have moved it, back garden has nearly gone though :(

:hug:

oh kirly sorry to hear this, rest up and take it easy. :hug:

Thanks Rusks :hug:

Pains seem to have eased the last few days but I've been taking it super easy, that's prob why :)

Can't believe when I just looked at your ticker,you're 35 weeeks :shock:

Glad your pains have eased, fabulous news! Now, continue to take it easy, you're under orders!

kirlykird said:
Thanks Rusks :hug:

Pains seem to have eased the last few days but I've been taking it super easy, that's prob why :)

Can't believe when I just looked at your ticker,you're 35 weeeks :shock:

i know its going scarily quick!! but i can't wait. i'm on maternity leave now which is such a nice feeling!! glad you feeling better xx you must take it easy though before you know it you'll be 35 weeks as well :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back