What am I to do? lol

lea m

Reaction score
All I really want right now is pie! A yummy steak pie, mashed potatoes & gravy!! I need it lol and I dont have any!! :(

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you read my mind although i would quite settle for some faggots.....................in fact im off to get some

Hee hee hee I IM my sis and she had one so I sent my OH over to get it haha It may take an hour to cook but will be so worth it!!! :D

mmmmmmmmmm faggots gurt lush! now i want faggots lol

Well i had my faggots last night and they were blooming gorgeous :lol: :lol: :lol:
but my patrner was most disgusted(i had faggot breath in bed) so lea i blamed you im afraid :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Awww!! It wasnt my fault! :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:
Hee hee I had my pie and it was yummy!! :D I love getting whatever Im craving!! It like yastes so much more nicer than normal heee hee

chickadee1976 said:
What the hell is a faggot :shock:
A faggot is like a meatball made of pork!! :D
(but you really dont want to know what they are really made off haha, check out wikipedia!!) :rotfl:

lea m said:
chickadee1976 said:
What the hell is a faggot :shock:
A faggot is like a meatball made of pork!! :D
(but you really dont want to know what they are really made off haha, check out wikipedia!!) :rotfl:

no worse than saveloys!

My mum is welsh so we used to have faggots and peas for breakfast! :lol:

LOL on the faggots and peas for breakie!! :D
I googled saveloys lol (had no idea what they were)
But I wouldnt eat a chippy sausage anyways! (even more so now haha pigs brains?)
The fat content in them is through the roof so that put me off a while back hee hee
I did eat them as a kid though! :puke:

I love 'em!

my OHs little brother asked what it was the other day and I told him while I was eating it... he went green! :puke: :rotfl:

A faggot is traditionally made from pig heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs. The mixture is shaped in the hand into balls, wrapped round with caul (a membrane from the pig's abdomen), and baked.

:puke: :D

inforabumpyride said:
I love 'em!

my OHs little brother asked what it was the other day and I told him while I was eating it... he went green! :puke: :rotfl:

Awww you are cruel hee hee hee

TeenAsmaTeam said:
A faggot is traditionally made from pig heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs. The mixture is shaped in the hand into balls, wrapped round with caul (a membrane from the pig's abdomen), and baked.

:puke: :D

Yep! :puke: :puke: :puke: hee hee hee

you're going to call your OH 'Faggot'?!!

It's quite an offensive term or a homosexual man as well... for the record. :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i don't like faggots, my cravings so far are ice and twisters :D

LMAO on calling your OH faggot!!! :shock: hee hee

Anna23! Have you had your iron tested? Not meaning to cause any concern but they say if you crave ice, you may be anaemic!!

realy? i have the doctor phoning me on monday more than likely they will want to see me to do the usual blood tests (if they still do them lol) so i guess i'll find out then lol i had ice and twister cravings with both my of 2 when i was pregnant but none were this early :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back