• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What about you?

Amanda W

Reaction score
Okay so i relaised most of us here are all close in week wise of pregnancy so i was just wondering what we are all expeciring and what others arent.Ill go first :lol:

**what im exp**
1.i have a faint line from the middle of my boobs going down to my belly button.
2.i have a baby who likes to kick me in the ribs
3.My taste buds have recently started to go off again meaning everything tastes like cardboard.
4.my cravings keep going onto diffrent things but choclate is a must and diet coke too lol.
5.Baby keeping me awake at night.

**what im not exp**
1.Leaking boobs-not yet

I think thats it for the moment-bet i just jinxed myself :wall2:

U should move over at 27 weeks..tickers r wrong.

I've got a line from my belly button,no appetite after 6pm,dry mouth at night,bad bleedin gums (seein dentist on weds),woke up with a wet arm from leakin boob last nite and got a baby that like to grind his bones against my pelvis xx

U should move over at 27 weeks..tickers r wrong.

I've got a line from my belly button,no appetite after 6pm,dry mouth at night,bad bleedin gums (seein dentist on weds),woke up with a wet arm from leakin boob last nite and got a baby that like to grind his bones against my pelvis xx

i didnt even know lol

and ouch that sounds painfull

It's really uncomfortable wen he does it,but he does it nearly all day so kinda used to it now lol xc

I know my little one has a habit of having a party at night and in the day she will kick my ribs n everythin and sometimes i swear shes standing on my bladder lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back