What a great New Year present!!

Well done Tankett. You must be over the moon. I really hope that all goes well for you. Congratulations!!

Hi tankett

a belated congrates to you,
been visiting relatives so missed your new years news.

I've read alot of your posts (esp on the buddy thread) but really replied before :oops: , so I know how much you wanted this.

good luck and I'm sure everything will go well for you.

How did I miss this one!

Well done Tankett I am so pleased for you and good luck and heres hoping for a quiet nine months.

Well done again, so pleased!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tankett

Heres looking foward to twins then eh!??!!! :shock: . My D/H brother's girlfriend has just had them and I became pregnant the month after they were born so we were wondering if we were going to be the same. Thankfully there is only one in there (although two would get it over and done with!!) :lol:

Congrats on still stopping smoking. Well done. Me too - have now stopped for over 4 months - must admit though there are times when I still really want one - but i doubt I ever will.

Shame about the Loo roll experiment - mind you I'm sure it lost all its sparkle when the news of your BFP came along!

Ive just spent half the evening aruging with D/H about how he needs to help me with the housework etc etc - saw midwife today and she suggested I finish for maternity leave sooner than I had planned - due to being really tired and breathless - I'm only 31 weeks so another 9 to go yet and I was hoping to stay at work till 10th Feb. Will have to wait and see I guess.

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back