what a busy weekend

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Decided the 3 of us would go camping friday night so we went and i couldnt sleep a wink, was getting pains in my hips and thighs and was so uncomfy. We spend the day out there then came home around dinner saturday then went and did some laundry at my dads .
This morning i woke up a bit late Bernie was home so i slept in :) much needed sleep, and all day ive been having BH about 10 min apart, with the odd pains down my thighs, but its stopped now thanks goodness.
I also cant stop going to the bathroom have had the runs all day its aweful. My dad thinks He is going to make an early appearence but im hoping he stays in a bit longer and i hopefully will find out tom how things are progressing.
Anyways just thought ide tell you about my weekend been away from here for two days i thought i would have alot more to catch up on !!
Its 2 am now so i think i should at least lay down even if i dont sleep.

Katrinaxx

Hi Katrina,

Could be early signs?! hope not if you don't feel ready :hug:

and I hope you get some sleep in the end too! :hug:

hi hun. im sorry your not feeling too well. i hope you perk up soon :)

it could be early signs, but i hope he stays in for a little longer for you :)

Hi

Thanks girls, barely slept i couldnt even turn over in bed i was in complete agony :( i finally fella sleep around 7 this morning and slept till 10:30 Bernie stayed home to watch Kiara while i slept.
Have my prenatal soon so ill see how that goes.
Katrina

Sounds like LO could be making his/her way out of there Saulino. :)

Sorry to hear about your problems sleeping. I really sympathise. I have the same thing. Is the weather hot or stuffy there too? That doesn't help.

Hi

Oh yes its very muggy out here and hot ,it rained a bit today and i was still in a t-shirt and sandals :?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back