wet wet wet

marie_77

Reaction score
i am constantly wet downstairs. yesterday i really believed i had lost my plug as i felt a gush. just watery cm. i also braved going shops got back and had nasty pains in my back passage when i walked after a good rest on sofa i was fine anyone else had this pain it was like there was a lot of pressure there. i though if i was constipated when sure i am not pain would not have gone.

marie x

marie_77 said:
i am constantly wet downstairs. yesterday i really believed i had lost my plug as i felt a gush. just watery cm. i also braved going shops got back and had nasty pains in my back passage when i walked after a good rest on sofa i was fine anyone else had this pain it was like there was a lot of pressure there. i though if i was constipated when sure i am not pain would not have gone.

marie x

Ive not had the pain, but i know what you mean by 'wet down there' :oops: . I have my nice sexy pantyliners on all the time, cos i was having to change my undies about 6 times a day :x Ive had this for ages too :roll: im well attractive, me :lol: :twisted:

Me too, I am going through panty liners like they are going out of fashion :shock:

I have also had the pain, although not so much pain but pressure in my bottom. It does happen more when I have been walking (and I walk a lot) but it has woken me up a couple of times through the night.

Me too, thought my waters were leaking at first, it really is lots. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!! :rotfl:

I know exactly what you mean
I have the pain too...thought it was bruising....
have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back