• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wet Knickers!!

pringle88

Reaction score
last night i felt a treacle so i went to the loo and my knickers were wet - really damp, so i had a little sniff to rule out wee and it had no smell to it at all???

I put a pad on it to monitor it but ive been 'dry' every since so god knows what it was?

baby is really low and every movement makes me feel like im going to wee myself the only pain im in is right at the bottom of my back/top of my bum bone..

any ideas?

x

they do say that if it is the waters leakin that it doesnt smell of anything.maybe your leakin slowly.xx

Yeah you may be leaking slowly keep an eye out and if it keeps coming/happening, ring your midwife or you could ring her anyaway and they may call you in if you think it may be your waters broken.

i heard that the waters are thicker than actual water..or is it different for everybody? i'm seeing the midwife tomorrow anyway so ill mention it to her then. thanks girls x

it happened once in 1 of my other pregnancys so i went to hospital and they did this test,it was like a big orange cotton bud,they put it inside me and they said if it went from orange 2 black then it was the waters,and it did turn black! i was leakin slowly and it did stop a few days later xxx

is it ok if that happens then? you didnt get monitored constantly or anything like that?

they said it was ok if it was just comin out in bits and no big gushes,i was like that 4 a couple of days then it just stopped.they also said that it cud be my back waters? aparently there is more than just 1 bag of waters around the baby which id never heard of,looks like just 1 bag from all the pics id seen but apparently not.im pregnant with my 5th and still hearing things and finding out things i never knew lol.xxx

I've had this exactly the same!!! Let me know what it is!! Waters r usually clear and thicker than water ur right.. And it may be hind waters which can close over again..

Well i told the midwife today she didnt seem too concerned, just told me to keep an eye on it and if i notice any funny colours or blood mixed in with it then i need to ring in...she said our bits sweat a lot more than normal during pregnancy so it could have been that... nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back