we're home! :0)

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
hello all! :wave:
we are home!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i will update the details when i get a minute and have had some sleep but adam daniel arrived safe and sound and i am besotted with him,motherhood is the best thing i have ever ever experienced and i feel overwhelmed with love for him! :hug:

i had a pretty hard time to say the least but he is so so worth it,i will post some pics soon............................

thanks so much to lisa and sinead for updating you all! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

again honey congratulations!!! cant wait for pics and so glad everything is going well!

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
hello all! :wave:
we are home!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i will update the details when i get a minute and have had some sleep but adam daniel arrived safe and sound and i am besotted with him,motherhood is the best thing i have ever ever experienced and i feel overwhelmed with love for him! :hug:

i had a pretty hard time to say the least but he is so so worth it,i will post some pics soon............................

thanks so much to lisa and sinead for updating you all! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi clairebear xxx

:clap: :clap: :cheer: :hug:
XXXXXXX CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXX
Welcome adam daniel xx carnt wait to see piccies xx
hope your ok to claire welldone you xxxx :hug:

Already told you over txt but congrats darling. Hes stunning and no wonder you are besotted with him. Made me very jealous!! :talkhand: :hug: :hug:

Aww congrats again looking forward to seeing the pic's of Adam Daniel :hug: :hug:

Well done clairebear!! can't wait to see pics - I am soo jealous!! xxx

Hooray you're home!

Hope it's all going well hun. Can't believe that we were in labour at the same time having both got the same due date of two weeks later!

Huge hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back