Went to look at prams today

knopk@

Reaction score
So we went to John Lewis in central London to look at prams, looked at different ones but it looks like the one we liked in the beginning is still the favourite.

Bugaboo chameleon is quite nice but the newest one is called Donkey and can be converted into a duo pram.

It is pricey so I dont know, but we are planning to have 2 so potentially we can save by buying something we can convert later.
But also it took me more than a year to get PG so I dont know how easily I will get PG.

A bit torn, the price tag is high but it looks like a really nice pram.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Have you got a link so I can see? I paid about £250 for my graco travel system last time and its been brought down from attic, washed and ready for baby 2. I say go on, splash out! Lol

Last edited:
Here is the link http://www.bugaboo.com/218#wyg
So you need a carrycot and a seat, then potentially (depending on the age gap) you might need another seat.
I dont want to leave the second one for too long, but who knows how it will go, maybe after labour I will have a different opinion? :)

Wow it looks really cool and trendy! do love the bugaboo pushcairs but they are a bit out of our price range. Thats good that it can double up later if you are planning on another. We have gone for the mamas and papas sola, i love pushchairs, can't wait to use mine!

I'm sure I read that this is the pram that's sold out EVERYWHERE! Did they have them in stock? x

nah, not in stock but you can be on the waiting list. We do have time until September. It does seem to be popular despite being so expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back