Went hospital again!

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
They just wanted to check my BP cos i had a trace of protein last time and high ish BP and i phoned and said my feet were swelling up they wanted to see me asap to check BP...its still kinda high so got to go back again tomorrow to get it checked again and maybe get pre-clampsia bloods done! There gonna keep an eye on me...i dont like my midwife though so doesnt seem to care but all the others do! Like she doesnt tell me when my BP is slightly high! They said if my BP carries on baby could be early :O They said not to worry too much though as the protein has gone today but there checking my pee again tomorrow xxx

aww not so good hun lwast they checking u... I keep worring about my feet they keep feeling so hot and all my shoes are tight but my mw says they are fine :(

Yeah my shoes are really tight on me. She said it happens in pregnancy though and maybe not a sign of pre clampsia xxx

what is you bp at? I m jsut wondering coz i thought mine was a bit high but my midwife didn't say anything but then i dont know what is normal.

At least they are keeping an eye on you thats the main thing, and the protein has gone. Hope your swelling goes down coz it doesnt sound fine.

Well it goes off what your BP was at your booking appointment to what it is now and she said you go by the bottom number. At 7 week mine was 111/72 and this time it is the highest its ever been and is 140/88 then she checked 5 mins later and it was 140/84 but mine is not very high, just slightly raised. What was yours? Yeah there keeping an eye on me but i saw another midwife and am seeing mine tomorrow and she doesnt seem to care, like if it was high she wouldnt ask to see me so soon she would just shrug it off thats whats worrying me. xxx

well my last one was 120/60 but the last two before that were something like 130/84 and 130/80.. which i thought was a bit high. god knows though , i dont have ay swelling or any other things, plus i reckon nerves have a lot to do with it and im always crapping my pants,coz im terriied of surgerys and hospitals :lol:.

Yeah could be because of that as the midwife mentioned that to me, i am terrified of hospitals. If its gone down now it should be fine...if they haven't mentioned anything, don't worry :) xxx

Thanks i am fine, just worry a bit for what it could be and how it will affect me and the baby in time...hopefully nothing will come out of these symptoms though! Just feel a little light headed so making tea now. I'll be fine :) xxx

Okish, thanks for asking...spend all day at the hospital!!! The midwife said there was no acceleration in her heartbeat but they never knew if it was needed! confusing! Strapped to a monitor for an hour then sent to the bigger hospital and strapped to a monitor there for half an hour and had to click when i felt movement as i haven't felt her much latley. Pissed off with the hospital the woman in there made me feel like shit stuck her nose up at me! Wouldn't even let my dad on toilet! Scan tomorrow now but everything looks ok thankfully... Then i came home, had not even got through the door and got a phone call...bad news about the house i was meant to be getting, the people who were buying and gonna rent to us thought the price was too high :( doesn't look good about that but a little bit of hope. Just gonna decorate this house i think :( So shit day all together! At least baby is ok. xxx

Last edited:
So sorry you are having a crappy time, so glad little girl is doing OK x

Thanks hun yeah shes fine...scan today at 4 but only had one the other day so i am sure all is fine. Wait til i tell her when shes here to worry she caused and she aint here yet lol xxx

awww ur hospital trip sounds not good :( least all is ok tho as u say.... Feels like there is always a worry eh.. I had a shit day y day just sore all over had a pain everytime this little guy moved a certain way, fed up with work, clothes, not being comfortable haha.. Not so bad today tho :) least u getting a scan today must be exciting to see her again :) x

Awww yeah looks like both of us were down in the dumps yestoday lol! I feel better today...the scans are still good to go to but you can't see anything really and it doesn't last long :( but as long as all is well :) xxx

im not seeing my mw till im 34 weeks now id love another scan just to check all ok i get paranoid about nothing lol- Like il feel him move then forget and start worrying bout when i last felt him.. I cant wait till hes here so i can relax a bit lol.

Yeah i know what you mean! My nana was really upset yestoday worrying about LO...this was after i said everything is ok lol! Bless her she gets like this sometimes! The worrying won't stop when there here either and then when there teenagers :shock: lol. If you notice her pattern changing in moving, mention it to your midwife, i think thats why i have got another. xxx

Was at 4, everything is great :) They were really happy with her movements and the amount of fluid and everything! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back