• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well,

Vicki83

Reaction score
I finally plucked up the courage to tell work i'm not going back after maternity leave, and i have to say they have been great, i've been dreading telling them since i decided i was going to be a stay at home mummy.

But they basically told me that they think i have made the right decision, as the time with Soph just now is important and basically if i go back to work and miss out on it i'll never get that time back with her.

I'm so happy that they have been sooo understanding, plus it's a big weight off of my shoulders!

:D

haha i didnt tell my work until after the 6 week deciding time..which
was 6 weeks after i was officially supposed to go back!
i was well scared i just wrote a resignation letter and dropped it
in to my mate..lol

:clap: well done vicki i hope you enjoy being a SAHM sophie is very lucky and so are you, i would love to do it. have fun :cheer:

:cheer: yay glad they understanding

im so jealous, i wanna be a SAHM dont wanna go back :(

thats great hun. Im going back part time which suits me perfectly- I love being off, but I couldnt do it forever, and would miss work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back