well......

BellaRiven

Reaction score
After the debacle that was me and OH falling out over his ex wife..

He agreed that he would take B out on a shopping spree as 'I' hadn';t bought her anything when we were choosing an outfit for Riven, all because the ex threw a hissy fit saying Beth never gets bought anything, which is untrue we pay for her dancing every month which is nigh on £300 and then any extra bits that she needs for it like new dance shoes, clothes etc (Beth never asks for anything and her mother buys her everything anyway that she needs). All of this because Beth helped me choose an outfit for her baby brother who incidentally needs the initial lot of money spent on him, you know to clothe him and make sure he has somewhere to sleep.

The ex said B couldn;t stay over last night, I am assuming this is because she thinks that B and R are already being treated differently! WTF!! this just hurts B and Lee.

So at the last phone call in the space of half an hour he had already spent £60 on her and they were still going...

Maybe I should throw my toys out the pram and say to him well you've never bought anything for Riven (which he hasn't, but that's not the point), maybe I hsould threaten him with never seeing Riven ever!! seems to work for her using her child as a tool to get what she wants!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant and yes I sound whiny and whingy and i'm sorry but right we don;t have that money to spend and he knows that but AGAIN he rolled over and caved to a shopping spree........

Sorry, i'm just feeling a little pissed....and bitter........ and a bit like I am :wall2:

Urgh, very annoying and totally the wrong way to go about things by your OH. If he caves into this every time the ex throws a hissy fit then you're going to be out of pocket and have one very spoilt little girl on your hands.

Really don't know how you can approach this hun. Your OH is clearly just frightened of having his daughter kept from him, it's the ex that's at fault by threatening this in the first place. Maybe have a quiet word with her and explain that unless her threats and blackmailing stop then you'll be seeking legal action. The woman clearly has no shame and doesn't mind using her daughter as a weapon in order to try and get money and attention thrown at her.

Try and keep calm hun, you and Riven do not need the stress that this cowbag is creating. She should be thoroughly ashamed of herself xx

Everytime I mention to Lee that I want to talk to her, he freaks out so that's a no go area, i'm not gonna cause him extra stress, thing is he won't do it and it irritates me, he likes everything to be smooth and with her nothing ever is....

Well if he won't let you speak to her then he should really do it himself. My OH is the same, prefers to bury his head in the sand - anything for a quiet life. But this could really become an issue. Especially the one day he decides not to cave into her demands and she really does stop him seeing his daughter. Sounds like it's something that needs to be nipped in the bud now rather than later xx

When your OH buys her stuff does she take it home to her mum or does it stay at yours? What I would do personally is say that stuff you buy stays with you for when she stays over. The ex won't like that lol, it drives my mate mental when her ex does that :D

At the end of the day hun you are nothing like his ex, that's why he's with you and not her. Ex's are ex's for a reason, it's just a shame there's a little girl stuck in the middle of one reasonable and one unreasonable parent. You need to keep your dignity and rise above it. One day Beth is going to need a stable woman in her life and it sounds like you are it hun. Try not to let it get to you xxxxxxxxxx

I didn't see the original story, but I would have thought both ur OH and his ex wud be pleased that you were involving her in the preparation for her little brother. I would have done exactly the same as you xx

I think your best bet atm hun is to step back and let the ex get on with it, eventually, give her enough rope and she will hang herself. She is obviously, deliberately trying to wind you up and to cause hostility between you and your OH and the more she gets to you, the more likely it is to work.

It's such a shame but she is going to use your son to come between you and your OH by making her daughter out to be a victim, it really shouldn't be like that, but there you go, some people are just spiteful.

It is a shame also that your OH doesn't stand up to her, but I can understand he must fear having his own daughter used against him if he doesn't play ball.

I don't envy your situation hun, but focus on your LO and don't let his ex ruin a moment of what you are experiencing by bringing your son into the world :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back