Well we've started the moving process.

Melanie

Reaction score
Well our move back to the UK has got into motion!
We had a company come out to access the furniture to give us a price for international shipping and also for moving the dog too. It wasn't as much as we expected so the company are happy as they have to pay it lol.
This company will get everything ready for Baileys too which is good because it means i dont have to try to get her seen by a vet and worry about things being lost in translation! She had her rabies injections and blood tests before we left the UK so she doesn't need that much to get back in to Britain. Thankfully because she has a pet passport she wont need to go into quarantine.
Richards company want us in Bristol by mid April at the latest so we need to start getting things sorted out! Our main problem now is we have nowhere to live in Bristol yet! Hopefully that will get sorted out soon!

Good luck! :D Hope it all goes smoothly! :hug:

Love your new avatar by the way! :)

Good luck Melanie :lol: Sorry if i'm being nosey :oops: but what does your OH do to be moved around so much?

Princess_Puddles said:
Good luck Melanie :lol: Sorry if i'm being nosey :oops: but what does your OH do to be moved around so much?

He's a CIMA Management accountant, here in Hungary he is the Business Controller for a company and when we move he will be the European Financial controller of the same company. Richard has worked really hard for what we have, he qualified much earlier than most people do and is about 10 years ahead of where people in the same career generally are at his age. Im very proud of him :)

I lived in Bristol for a while it's a nice place :D

I used to have to go to Bristol loads when I was working as one of our main suppliers were based there.... from what I saw of it is a nice place.

Good luck with the move!!

S. xx

good luck with the move. Sounds like a great opportunity!

I love Bristol, I used to go there a lot when I worked for Rolls Royce.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck, hope it all moves smoothly and quickly for you :)

Hey Melanie,

You are going to be a busy lady! Good luck with everything and with your house search - will you rent for a while before commiting to anything?

Richard's done brilliantly - you are so right to be proud of him. I really hope you find lots of nice Mummies in Bristol to hang out with you and Thea.

Valentine Xxx

:cheer: It'll be fab to have you back!

Will you miss Budapest?

I watched a Kirsty 'n' Phil 'Relocation' show where people were property searching there and it looks beautiful.

good luck with it all Mel, be nice to have u back on home soil!! :cheer:

i popped in bristol one time for a wee and a can of coke, on my way to taunton! it looked nice what i saw of it :lol:

good luck with the move :hug:

trixipaws said:
i popped in bristol one time for a wee and a can of coke, on my way to taunton! it looked nice what i saw of it :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good luck with the move hun
wow at how well ur OH has done u can understand y ur so proud

hope the move goes well melanie. i bet you will be so pleased when you can get a crunchie whenever you feel like it .... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back