Well thats my willpower out of the window!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
After telling myself i wasnt going to buy ANYTHING baby related until after my 20 week scan...........................................................................................

I went on the next online sale and bought a lion romper suit and a little monkey set :wall: :wall:

They are sooo cute though :roll:

Well ive got no will power either cause ive brought loads so far and i shouldn't have.!!!

So far the list is:
Moses basket
steriliser
bottles
Nappies
johnsons baby box
vests
babygrows
socks
mittens
winnie the pooh blanket
zebra snuggle toy
and just on the next online velour white star all in one coat

Will power = i have none! :rotfl:

Heh, go for it :D - I bought a cute fleece wrap thing before even getting pregnant :oops: :lol:

Hon it is ok to buy the baby small bits things will be ok now :hug:

So Far I have bought cutesy baby grows etc a winnie the pooh towel, some booties, mum has also been knitting bless her!

its so exciting and theres nothing more theraputic then laying it on the bed and visualising ur cutey in it!

x

After having been told this week that I'm probably having a girl I went out the other day and bought a beautiful little dress from M & S along with some pretty sleeveless suits and a pink t-shirt. They are cute but I'm a bit stuffed if she turns out to be a he!

Oh it is possible to be really fatalistic about life or you can take it by the horns and have as much fun as possible! I advise the latter!

Sydneysmum said:
After having been told this week that I'm probably having a girl I went out the other day and bought a beautiful little dress from M & S along with some pretty sleeveless suits and a pink t-shirt. They are cute but I'm a bit stuffed if she turns out to be a he!

Oh it is possible to be really fatalistic about life or you can take it by the horns and have as much fun as possible! I advise the latter!

If thats the case just keep it for the second ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back