well i won't be here for a week

Anna23

Reaction score
so i thought i'd let you all know i am off for the week but when i get back i bet i'll have millions of posts to catch up on, hope to come back to LOADS of bfp's :D good luck everyone who is left to test this month and everyone who has had their af's :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope it happens next month, i'll miss you all have a nice week with out me lol i bet you won't miss me :lol:
well off on me honneymoon tomorow and won't be on much today cas i wanna celebrate marrige bliss :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

Hey hun hope you had a fab day yesterday!!! :cheer: where are you off to on honeymoon anywhere nice? :) :hug:

Have lots of fun on your honeymoon :wink: :) where are you going? see you in a week & congratulations once again :cheer: :dance: :dance: :hug: :hug:

we are going to looe in cornwall :D i posted about the day quickly in tri 1 if you wanna go see :D

Congratulations anna, have a fab honeymoon. Hope its my BFP you are reading when you get back :rotfl:

Congrats to you Anna, have a lovely honeymoon!!!!!!! :hug:

Congratulations Anna! Have fun on your honeymoon! :cheer:

your down in my neck of the woods i hope you have a fab time in sunny cornwall!! lets hope we have our summer this week eh!! :pray: can't wait to see pics of your big day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back