well hope had her jabs:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
she was brilliant, squealed for 10 secs each time and then was ok:) my good little girl, i also found out she is 61cms tall and now weighes 13lb 9oz, my lil chunky monkey :cheer:

awww bless her i cried more than Alastiar when he got his, he has his 2nd ones on wednesday :cry:

how much did hope weigh at birth?? she weighs more than Alastiar he is only 10lb 15 and he is 13 weeks :rotfl:

she was 9lb 8oz at birth so she was a big baby anyway lol she just likes her munch:)

rachael has her on the 21st. im dreading it

sophie27 said:
awww bless her i cried more than Alastiar when he got his, he has his 2nd ones on wednesday :cry:

how much did hope weigh at birth?? she weighs more than Alastiar he is only 10lb 15 and he is 13 weeks :rotfl:

Bless i sobbed when Alfie had his too, a good cuddle from mummy and he was fine me in was in bits, Alfie has his next set on 4th Jan ... so his daddy is taking him i cant do it again

the first time i had to go on my own with Jamie I cried like a wet mop when they jabbed him so i made his dad come the next time and he was fine!!! my little macho man in front of his daddy lol :lol:

i cried wen B had his and my mum had to hold him he really screamed never done it before
glad Hope was better behaved

i am wondering whether that was the cause for her being constipated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back