• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird symptoms :S

Reena

Reaction score
Well it's the sixth week and Ive started feeling sick, mostly in the morning but just looking at some foods makes me wanna puke! It's weird cos I dont actually vomit but you know...eww!

Also, Ive had body aches for the last two days with probably temperature, it feels like a bad flu..is this all normal?

Oh and Im going Singapore tomorow for a holiday (prebooked) and Im worried about puking on the flight..what should I doooooooooooooooo?????????????????? :oops: :cry:

don't worry theres always puke bags at the ready Reena!

all sounds completely normal to me enjoy your hols hun xxx

Lots of people who arent pregnant puke on the flight anyway so dont worry. Not sure if you can take your own food or anything now coz inflight food makes me wanna hurl when I'm not preg and definately would now! :lol:

im the same i look at some food or ven the thought of eating makes me gag. i seem to gag alot but never throw up

I've got cold like symptoms too, feel bunged up, am aching etc. maybe it is a pg symptom?

I also have ms at the minute, yesterday was awful :puke: , today not as bad.

yeah i ache a lot of the time like fluey as well, get plenty of rest if you can. its all nprmal. enjoy your hols :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back