• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird/personal question .. Sorry for tmi!!!

Kaylee2802

Reaction score
Right slightly embarrassing but.. Sometimes when I have sex ( before pregnant) depending on the position or speed id get air in my vagina.. Since yesterday I keep getting it on and off when I go for a wee or when I stand up. Is this normal? X

This is totally normal during sex hun, certain positions cause that to happen and it's ok to always blame the man for it lol.. I do anyway ;-) It's embarrassing but totally normal. I can't say Ive heard of this during pregnancy but I'm sure it does all sorts of weird and unexplained things to your body. I can't imagine that it is anything to worry about but obviously I'm not a doctor. It's natural to over analyse everything during pregnancy. I'm the same. I'm lying here at the moment with a heated slipper of all things on my stomach. Was told at acupuncture that I have a cold uterus and got a bfp last night so trying to warm it up? Crazy I know xx

Ah thanks I only panicked cos the cervix is supposed to be closed so I wondered if this meant it wasn't.. Your probably right tho .. Aww that sound so cute x

I don't think air in your vagina means your cervix is open at all. I get it during sex sometimes when I know my cervix has been tightly closed. It's only a bit of air, sometimes I get it when I do situps too. It's just one of those embarrassing things us women get. Im sure everything is totally fine. Xxx

naww its called a queef ( or a lovepuff which ever you prefer ) and we all do it!

dont be embarrassed sweets and its nothing to do with your cervix its your oh pushing the air in!

Thanks, I no its normal in sex just wasn't sure about it randomly happening in pregnancy, and gain sorry for tmi after sex u can sometimes hear it but this is just the feeling of it.. Glad nobody seems worried lol.. This is going to be one looonnngg pregnancy lol x

I had this exact thing for about a week and a half from when I was 5 weeks to 6.5 weeks PG this time - didn't have it either of the previous 2 PGs. Weird but it is fine and in my case went away again pretty quickly. Bodies are so strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back