Weird One

ema-lou24

Reaction score
well im working all weekend...JOYS!!

and i went to one of the clients i havent been to in a while, i got out the car and she was waiting on me at the door, so obviously i walked toward her and said hello, as you do...

well, she just came out with...arent you blooming!?!? :shock:

either she knows something i dont, or thats the polite way nowadays for saying "my arent you fat"

My AF aint due till next sat and tbh i havent been monitoring ovulation, couldnt really stomach it this month...

then she continued to say i didnt look a day over 18! haha!!

(i think she is part blind)

oooooh does she have psychic tendancies? ;-) If so, send her round my place cos this 2ww is killing me!!! :)

Lol

Old people say blooming meaning radiant/healthy looking!

Either that or like Bead said..... is she psychic? lol

xx

im kinda hoping that she is pycic lol

i really am starting to give up hope now, and i dont want too :-(

Please dont give up hope hun...try and stay positive and happy. I know you've had it rough but things can only get better...PMA!
xxx

Well there are some people like that out there my sis in law was out at a diy store and a lady came over to her said she was havong a boy and her
birth was going to be tramatic and he was going to be a 9 something anyway she had her 20 week scan it was a boy and his birth was tramatic and ended in a c seatio ! So it is poss my lovely!!!! X x

im hoping this is my month, but as usual i dont think i am..beginning to think im gonna be the only one left in the TTC section :-(

but the other day i had ALOT of CM (like egg whites) but now nothing....and today i had period pains in the morning, but gone now and no show. im not due af till next saturday

CONFUSED...again!

ah hun. hope af stays away.

im starting to think confused.com needs to add a section for us.

good luck honey.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back