weird dream

ema-lou24

Reaction score
ok so this was a weird one...
i was working in a hospital but not a doctor or a nurse, i dunno what i was meant to b but i was just hovvering lol
anyways, i was in the pregnancy unit (of all places) and there was a woman who was pregnant with twins but one had sadly died and the other one had to be delivered immediatly
Once born, she was linked up to all the tubes etc, an the mum was sitting with her on her lap....but for some really weird reason, she had to blow air into this babys mouth with a tube a couple of times then feed her.....
(im hovvering, so its like i cant be seen in the dream)
im watchng her, she then just puts her hands over the babys mouth and nose and kills her.....the mum was crying and it was like she didnt wanna do it but she didnt want her baby to suffer either??
I saw the life drain out of this tiny baby, it was horrible.

I woke up after that and could i buggery get bk to sleep!!

Anyone know anything about this? x

I'm not sure hun, sounds awful :( It was probably after watching that show the other night?

aww this must have been awful no wonder you cudnt get bk to sleep hun :(

xx

thats what i was thinking mamafy....after watching one born every minute, cos it did freak me out a bit..

it was just so random yet so real.....OH was happy tho, we got to have a bit squirt and a giggle before got weeman up for skool lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back