weird bump! with pic lol

Kimbo

Reaction score
right ive got a really weird bump!

i thought underneathe your belly button is where your uterus/baby is... so thought it would be hard... but its soft as jelly lol

all above my belly button its absolutely rock hard and comes out more, and i didnt realise how much til last night and it freaked me out!

i thought it would be harder where ur baby is?

ive designed a pic here..... to explain it properly cos it doesnt make sense tbh lol

by the way, dont laugh at my body... i got it from google images :rotfl: :rotfl:

hardbody.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The top bit is probably hard now cos your guts are all squashed up there and the bottom bit will probably harden over the next few weeks as you build up more fluid in your womb?

i cant remember it being like this with charl.. but its terrible now.. its hard from about 2 inches below my belly button.. n like a set custard undernearth.. gah its horrible.. thank god noone feels that bit lol..

LOL! you girls do make me laugh out loud sometimes! Just the way you describe things! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine is exactly like yours, by the sounds of it. The bottom of my belly looks just like fat, all wobbly but belly button and above it's hard.

09-09-07_0212.jpg

Aww! You've got a lovely bump there! I'm jealous! I WANT A BUMP!!! lol

Kimbo my bump is EXACTLY like yours. Im not worried anymore coz i know it'll go hard when the baby fills the space and it gets stretched beyond recognition lol which wont be very long now! :hug: Its all down to how our tummies were to start with. if you've got a flat toned belly then the baby pushes it out so u get a nice round bulge straight away but if you've got a little pot then it needs to be pushed out a lot to go hard, if that makes sence? :) I lost a few stone before gettin pregnant and have gained it back so fast that my pot is back along with the baby so thats why the bottom of my belly is like jelly now. Never mind tho, we'll be making posts complaining of our bumps being too huge soon enough :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back