• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird behaviour, advice needed :)

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!

Thomas has been weird those last few days. He is not drinking half of what he is supposed to and moans all the time.
He drinks about 15 ounces in a day and now of course wakes up between once and three times a night :shock:
I stopped giving him solids apart from his porridge as this uses milk. Today he slept a lot, and moans for nothing.

Now could it be teething? He has not got any teeth yet but i have been saying maybe he is teething for at least 3 months lol

could it be the weather? I do not know but i do not like it when he is not a happy bunny, that stresses me lol

it could be a mix of both hun, Adele hasnt eaten since breakfast and clby has just been a grump all day and hardly taking any milk im lucky if i get her to take 3-4 oz a bottle.

It is worrying when they are like this even if you try get him to drink water or baby juice im sure he will be fine in a few days

xxx

Jacks milk intake has been less while the weather is warmer,he is still snacking on solids and i keep him topped up with juice/water.

I have noticed he is alot more fidgety and moany, but he is teething so it's probably the mixture.

Poor mite
:(

It could well be the teething kick starting again hun. I give Damien Ashtons teething powders, or 2.5ml of calpol to settle him when he's bad.

Keep him topped up with extra juice too to see if it's the heat.

HTH x

Max went through a stage like that, didnt eat a lot and just wanted to sleep, after a few days he was ok, i think it was because maybe he had a cold because he had a running nose etc, plus his cheeks were bright red and hot, which i think was also a bit of teething. Just to warn you though there is a lot of chicken pox going around and i didnt relaise that the symptons before spots appear are the same as having a cold!! I paniced for a week or so, but no nasty spots appeared!! :dance:

Natalie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back