How much does your baby weight now?

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!!!

Because Thomas is not drinking a lot at all ( had 15 ounces today, that is all he wanted to take) I am a bit worried he is not putting on weight as much as he should. The H/V said he was fine but still wants him checked every 2 weeks.

So if you could tell me the age of your baby and weight, that would be great, so i can see if Thomas is ok weight wise :) He also has bad stomach aches and is constipated too. When he drinks, his body goes stiff and downwards. I use Aptamil but i bought Cand G omneo comfort to see if it makes things better.

Thomas is 13 pounds and is 15 weeks old.

at 15 weeks Brody was 14lb 14oz I was a bit concerned he had only put on 4 oz in 2 weeks. He's due to be weighed on Thursday so hopefully he'll have gained some more.
He IS a big looking baby though, and I know he's the same weight as some of the older babies I know so don't worry :)

Braydon is 26 weeks old and weighs 18lb 10oz a week last tues, he has three jars / or homeade food that fits into jars a day n one fruit pot, and 3 bottles of milk a day
his a porky

last time I had her weighed at 10 and a half weeks ella was 13lb 1oz, she is a chunky monkey though (one of her nicknames!) lol

Rubie is 13 weeks old and has five 7oz or 8oz bottles per day (although she had 12oz on her last feed :shock: )

Last week she weighed 11lb 9.5oz, but was early and small at birth

Ella weighed 13lb 13.5oz at 12 weeks. Haven't had her weighed for the past couple of weeks.

Aimee weighs 13lb 3oz at 16 weeks. I'm lucky if i get 20oz in a day in her at the minute. She was 8lb 11oz born though so not a great weight gain.

Abi is Abi is 27 weeks and last week she weighed 14lb 7oz she was 5 weeks early and weighed 6lb 2 born, she's on 25th centile but the hv is happy with her progress

Damien is 12lb 13oz at 14.5 weeks, and although 6 weeks early, he is not far off babies his actual age. He was 5lb 13oz at birth so has put on 7lb since birth! Sounds loads when I look at it like that.

He about 20-30oz a day depending on what mood he is in that day :lol: Damien drinks Omneo Comfort (makes their poo green and smell like rotten egg by the way!) :shock:

Just wanted to add, don't beat yourself up too much about the red book charts, I have certainly leant to try and ignore them because the charts were written using 100 'normal' children. They didn't use prem children, etc. Although they are 'guidelines', every child is different hun. It's hard not to worry when all you want is the best for them.

I have only just been given the go-ahead for Damien not to be weighed weekly/bi-weekly and he has had fairly steady weight gain since birth, he only has had one dip a few weeks ago, but I'm sure he had a growth spurt then as suddenly all his clothes didn't fit him!

Since changing to Omneo Comfort, Damien has greatly improved how much milk he will take in one sitting. He was stuck on 4-5oz's since he was 4/5 weeks old till when he was 11 weeks old! Now he usually takes a 5-6oz bottle unless he is being fussy that day, and sometime even takes 7 or 8oz. I feed him on demand but normally it works out at about 4hourly ish with a break between 11pm and 7am.

Hope that helps hunnie, but try not to worry too much! xx

Kiara last got weighed at 9 weeks and she was 12 pounds 13ounces and she will be 11 weeks on monday.
But she was also 9 pounds 6 ounces at burth,
Try not to worry to much every baby is different
Katrina

Hi hun frankie was a small 'ish baby she was born three weeks early and weighed 6lb 1oz And she is now 9wks today and when she was weighed on monday she was 9lb 13oz and from two week before that she weighed 8lb 7oz greedy little girl i couldnt believe how much she had put on in that space of time! :D

Coby was 12lbs 8oz 2 weeks ago.

getting him weighed again on monday

Hi Kaiden was 13.5lb at 6 weeks hes not been weighed in two weeks and usually puts on 1lb per week so im guessing hes about 15.5lb at 8 weeks xkelx

Matthew was 9lb 1oz at birth and at just over eight weeks weighed in at 13lb 1!! but hes on the same line as at birth and hes a long baby not fat so I'm ok with that get him weighed again on tues so will prob be near 14lbs! My back kills from lifting him

I got Kacy weighed when she was 14 weeks old she weighed 11ibs 8oz

hi Aleena weighed 8lbs 11oz, last thursday, at the time she was 7 and a half weeks old.

HV advised that she is underweight, she should be 9lbs, but to be honest i dont see that much of a big gap therefore im not going to worry.

Some babies will put on more on one week than another.

As long as your child is happy, alert and smiling don't worry

You are not alone.

I have trouble getting Phoebe to drink her milk.

She takes between 20 and 28oz a day at the moment and she is 18weeks today.

At 16 weeks she weighed 13lb 6oz.

Her birth weight was 7lb 14oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back