Weight gain?

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I weighed myself last night and expected to have gained a few pounds at least but Im exactly the same as I was before I fell pregnant :shock:

I know it can be normal but I was just wondering how much everyone else had gained by this point? :?

i've out on 8lb so far at 22 weeks, according to baby centre, normal weight gain at this point is 12-15lbs.

Unless your m/w has been concerned I wouldn't worry, women even lose weight during their first tri due to sickness :hug:

I didn't really start putting weight on until around 20 weeks + so don't worry :hug:

lol you'll be wanting the scales to move down when you get to this stage :lol:

I lost 5lbs over the first few weeks and now I've put back 2 of those, so still less than when I started!

I had lost about 7/8lbs when i was weighed a couple of weeks ago.

im now 37 wks and only gained 12lbs so far

its nothing to worry about

i weighed myself at 3 months and had put on over a stone but i had given up smoking and was eating like a pig!!!!! regret it now though. i never weighed myself again until nathan was 4 weeks old i was too scared.

i wouldnt worry hun everyone is different and every pregnancy is different last time i was pg i put on a stone in first trimester this time i didnt gain anything till 20 weeks when i put on about 5 pounds but its dissapeared now too so i still am exactly the same weight i was before pregnancy baby is growing fine and right for dates so im not worried at all xxxxxxxxx

By 13 weeks I'd actually lost just over a stone :shock: I couldn't beleive it. I've now put 8lb of that stone back on. Everyone is different, my mw wasn't too bothered about my wieght loss as I was eating healthily, (I'd been on Atkins so thats what some of the loss was) and I'd cut out snacking so that helped too :cheer:

Im expecting my first. By 12 weeks I had put on half a stone.

Ive now put on 3 stone!!!! :shock:

Its all down to how big you were pre-preg, how much fluid you are carrying, baby's size etc. Its such an individual thing so dont worry.

i gained no weight in the first 14 weeks and the whole stone i have gained has been since then!

x-kirsty-x said:
I weighed myself last night and expected to have gained a few pounds at least but Im exactly the same as I was before I fell pregnant :shock:

I know it can be normal but I was just wondering how much everyone else had gained by this point? :?

im 31wks and ive gained 10.25lb

I have now put on 3 pounds, which has pleased everyone at work who insist on watching me as I eat!

By 14 weeks I had lost a stone! This was mainly due to morning sickness. I continued to loose weight until 26 weeks and then stayed the same for ages.,. In total I have now put on 8lb but I am still lighter now than before I got pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back