• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weight gain in 3rd tri

abcd1234

Reaction score
I'm interested to know about wieght gain in third tri, i expected to be putting on more now then ever before but i havnt put any one for weeks, in fact im pretty sure i havnt put any on since moving to 3rd tri. Im not at all worried about it cos i know Tally is happy in there and shes definately getting bigger, i just wondered if anyone else has this or is everyone else still gaining?

I have lost weight.

has your appetite changed? Maybe Tally has gained, but you have lost. So, its looks like you have remained the same.

:?

I think iv gained about 3 or 4 lb.
Its meant to be in the last month or so you put the most weight on. Thats why some celebrities have elective c-sections a couple of weeks before there actualy due, or so ive read anyway!

I hear stories of total weight gain in pregnancy being 2/3 stone but I've only put on 5lbs over the whole pregnancy so far! :think: I'll probably balloon up 5 stone in the last week! :lol:

I've just hit third tri and have put on a stone already, is that acceptable?

How much have you put on so far?

i think it depends on each person

i hardly gained any at all up until a few weeks ago and even now i dont look 38wks although i am gaining more

as long as midwife is happy i wouldnt worry

I put on most weight early in the 3rd tri. During my last two weeks my weight didn't go up at all, but MW said not to worry LO was still gaining weight.

Overall I put on 14 kilos (2.2 stones). My baby is just over a month old and I have pretty much lost it all :shock: I think breastfeeding helps but I have also lost my appetite (not to mention that feeding myself is at the bottom of my priority list). We are all different though.

The main difference is that I don't fit into all of my old dresses because of my boobs :oops:

Guess what i refuse to weigh myself so i cant answer you, i hate the fact that when baby is born i will put all this pressure on myself to lose the baby weight and go back to what i was before so thats the reason why i dont get on the scales, i was only weighed at my booking in appointment by the midwife and that was it and even now i could only say it was AROUND 9stone.

I don't feel like i've put anymore weight on think i've gained just over a stone in total, it's all baby and boobs :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back