Weight?! Bit confused

lea m

Reaction score
I have weighed myself about 4 times since being pregnant! The first being at about 6 weeks!
Well over time its gone up slowly, I weighed myself two week ago and had put on a total of 7lbs! Not alot but I know babs is fine and needed to lose some before hand so probably because of that!
Well yesterday i weighed myself again while I was waiting to be picked up from swimming at it said I have actually only put on 4lbs?!
Do you think i have lost some weight!? That wouldnt be good would it!?
Im eating well and although feel sick often not actually being sick!?!
I always make sure Im wearing similar clothes (cotton dress and crocs etc) and use the electronic height and weight machines?! :think:

You lucky cow!!

I hope Evie's 3 stone (give or take a few pounds) because I reckon that's about how much I've put on! :lol:

I've never actually weighed myself, but I wouldn't worry. Like you said, you're still eating enough and Lola's healthy so just thank you're lucky stars that you're one of the lucky ones!

xx

Hey hun I put on 3 1/2 stone with Joseph!! :lol: :lol:
I do think its because I was a bit heavier this time ( a bit haha I was heavier before getting pg this time then I were when I was 9 months with the others hahahaha)
But I dont want to be losing weight!? Hmm not going to think or worry about it!? Even if I have lost weight as long as Lola's chunky and healthy still its not something to worry about like you said!? I hope haha

Mine has been going up and down like a yoyo for the past month. I only put on about 7pounds till a couple weeks ago then that seemed to go up to 14 then down again. I'm not worried because I don't feel as if I have put weight on anywhere other than the bump. :) Heheee Im probs deluded lol!

Maybe you have been eating really healthily and lost some lea? Should be ok so long as you weren't bean pole thin beforehand :D

Thanks hun! Maybe I have!? :think: haha Oooh have you ever know a lady lose weight while pregnant ?!?! hahaha

Nickilubs, from your pics you only look like you have added bump weight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back