weight at 5 weeks old? *updated with picture..

sarafet

Reaction score
i done a thread similar to this 2 weeks ago but now i'm a bit concerned..

aiden was weighed today and now weighs 13lb 3oz :oops: he doesn't overeat or anything, he isn't even chubby, just really long :oops: i've had to buy new sleepsuits (thanks gem!) and vests in 3-6 months because he's too big for his 0-3 months now :roll:

the HV isn't concerned at all, i'm just looking for a bit of convincing that someone else' baby has been similar :lol: although i know you should never compare children.. he is perfectly happy and healthy, just getting a bit heavy to carry around :rotfl:

*here is a picture of my beautiful boy today.. he doesn't look that big i don't think :think: :lol:

aiden5weeks26.jpg

I think he looks very healthy, so I wouldn't worry.

Maybe he is just going to be tall. Are you and daddy tall? xxx

I think he looks like a happy ( slightly confused ) healthy GORGEOUS little guy !!

Hes gorgeous!

I cant believe how big he is compared to mine though :eek:
Callums always been small though

He doesnt look heavy at all, just long.

I think his weight gain will level off at some point aswell.

caitlyn is nice and long

:hug: :hug: Your doing a fab job

awww , bless his just tall ! leland does have a pot belly but his weight as always been cos of his height !! like i said , he wore those 3-6 month sleepsuis like 3 weeks or so ! he was in 6-9 sleepsuits from about 4.5 months ( and remember this is actually only 3 months corrected lol )

be proud of your beautifull baby boy !

oh and at 5.5 months he was still gaining 1lb every 2 weeks, his now over 18lb , maybe 19!

Don't fret, he looks lovely. Long, which would explain the weight.

He's feeding as he needs and it won't be long before the growth spurts slow down also and his weight gain tapers off.

Galen put on masses in the early weeks and has tailed off since. He weighed 14lb at 9 weeks. I don't think he is/was as long as Aiden at that age though. Look at it this way, he can't gain too much weight :lol: Weight gain now is good for him.

dont worry hun he looks perfect, hannah looked massive at the side of him and she is such a tiny little girl now

Not sure about the weight issue hun but I just wanted to say that your baby is SO cute :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back