Weight at 1 yr old

*Star*

Reaction score
I just weighed Oliver on my bathroom scales! He was wearing his nappy and his pjama's (doubt it will make much difference) and he weighs 20lb 9oz

He's almost quadrupled his birthweight in a year!!!

What did/does your LO weigh at a year old?

My DD is nearly 11 months. She was weighed on my HV scales naked at 10.5 months and was 18lbs 15oz. She was 8lbs 3.5oz born so has doubled her birth weight and a bit more.

Valentine Xxx

Oran is 14.5 months and weighs 21lb I think (cant remember exact figure off top of my head) so he has tripple his birth weight in a year :cheer:

last time hananh was weighed was about 2 months ago and she was 25lbs :shock: (11 months) she was born weighing 8lbs8oz

shes really tall tho, so she carrys it well.

oh dear - last time I got Jack weighed which was over a month ago he was 22 1/2 lbs :lol: at about 9 months

Last time hayden was weighed he was 10 months and weighed 22lbs 5oz

22lbs almost a quarter of my own weight! lol

leland isnt 5 months yet and his already doubled is weight and some , born 6lb5oz att 20 weeks his 15lb10 oz lol i should think his 16lb now ! give it a month and i recon he will have tripled his birth weight !

Isaac was 25lb 13oz the day after his 1st birthday :) he was 8lb 2oz at birth.

Freya is 21 lb 13oz, at almost 13 months she was 7lb 10 oz at birth

Stanley was 29lb, which sounds heavy but he's probably only about 33lb now at nearly two.

Removed personal information so he'd tripled his birthweight then some. He's still a skinny little thing though :D

Last edited:
Nathans 16 months and 27lb. Hes been the same weight since he was 12 months though when he started walking so his weight really slowed down thank god.

we have christopher weighed every 3-6 months as he is under a consultant.

we were last seen 3 months ago so he woulkd of been 14months and his weight was 21Lbs and consultant said thats a bit under weight ?????? but then he is tall for his age.

i also think they expect to see him at a heavy weight because he was such a big boy at birth..however he is now tall and slim :hug:

Hi , mark was 18lb 1oz at 1 year old. grace is 11 months and is just under 17lb. both of my babies are classed as underweight but they are small in height. we were refered to hospital who pronounced them fit and healthy. DH and myself are not tall so they obviously take after us.

OMG Charlie is 4 months old and weighs 17lb 4oz :shock:

He doesn't look fat he's just big and enjoys mummy's milk! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back