WEETABIX

Jadie

Reaction score
CAn a 6 month old have weetabix? i thouhgt they could not have wheat yet but HV said i could give him these?

Jadie

not sure :?
im going to try harley this week i think? just 1 mushed in with his milk :)

Dior was having ready break and weatabix at 5months

Hi hunnie i was unsure what to give frankie at this age for her breakfast but my health visitor told me that things like weetabix and readybrek was ok to give although frankie doesnt really like either she's just a fussy madam :lol:

Hiya I gave Jack and Emily weetabix from about 6 months well mashed withtheir milk, but i found it gave them boththe most horrible nappy rash

I moved on to Oatabix now (sorry Budge :D ) it comes in bite size as well and on offer at Tesco

Charlie has weetbix and ready brek, i thought that they were ok after 6months too??!

Yeah they are both ok after 6 months. They are not recommended before because of the gluton in them.

Charlie can only manage half!!!! :rotfl:

when Kieran was a baby i used to give him ready brek with banana and he used to love it.

but there was a case when a woman used to give her baby ready brek for all his meals instead of baby rice and her baby died, and in the autopsy it was too much salt that did it. so i am always warey about ready brek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back