week 8

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
Hi everyone xxx :wave:

Hope you are all ok xx

Well I am 8 weeks pregnant today and I feel so normal!!! Apart from the sore boobs and lots of gas and feeling sick when I am hungry I dont really have anything else!!! Is this normal? I cant help feeling that I sould be getting morning sickness or other things at this stage?

Has anyone been 8 weeks and not really had many symptoms?????

I really cant wait until my 12 week scan I just want to see our little miracle all safe and sound inside my belly xx

Do they do anything like listen to the heartbeat when you have your first midwife appointment?

Sorry to ramble on!!!!

Thanx

hiya all my symtoms went in week 7-8 hun was just left with sore boobs slightly and not being able to eat eggs lol
dont panic its normal for some women to just feel normal as the hormones balance out in your body
manda xx

Thanx Manda224!!! It sounds strange but I want all the symptoms to come so its more real!!!!

I love being pregnant!!!

Everyone is different. I had very few symptoms at week 8, now I've got the works! Count yourself lucky and hope they don't get worse.

Besides what you described and feeling exhausted easily, I had nothing.
This is lucky, although sometimes it makes it hard to believe there's actually someone inside you!!!

When I went for my dating scan I almost expected them not to find anything!!!... but it was there...doing sit-ups and stretching and then curling back up :D

Hiya honey,

Don't worry, like Manda, I had very few symptoms in weeks 7 and 8 too. You might just be very lucky and have a hassle free first tri :cheer: :cheer:

M
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back