• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding Song

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey after yvonne added a new topic on wedding pictures i thought id would see what was our song that we danced too? Or those who are not yet married but are going to be what is your song going to be?

(hope you all dont mind me making this topic)? :?

Anyway me and the o/h have chosen 3 which we like and they are;

Aerosmith - I Dont Want To Miss A Thing
Robbie Williams - Angels
Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind

Random most probably but they are the ones we love!! :D

I had Aerosmith!! It's one of my favorite songs, soppy me! :oops:

We are having "I've had the time of my life" from dirty dancing, it was the first song we danced to and we thought it would be apt for the best day of your life.

ours was the foo fighters, everlong

xx

We're having 'Baby, I love you' by the Ramones although I wanted 'You and Me Song' by the Wannadies. Needed something a bit alternative. :)

Apparently 'Amazed' by Lonestar is still the most popular choice.

We didn't have a first dance with a Vegas wedding but walked up the path to Viva Las Vegas :D (I'm not very sentimental, I giggled through my vows! Noone tells you how self concsious you can get saying those soppy things to each other :lol: )

We had Ronan Keating - The way you make me feel :D

Xxx

I wanted Aerosmith, Matt went to request it the morning of the wedding and they didn't have it :roll: So we had Savage Gardens :)

We didn't have one, but if we did it would've been "you & me song" wannadies.....
love that song!!
xox

ok this prob sounds well sad but if any of you have watched newleyweds with nick lachey and jessica simpson on MTV the theme tune to that is sung by nick and the words are lovely so ben got the cd imported and that will be our first dance, I also want the next song to be aerosmith its a lovely song and want all the other couples to get up and dance with us to that

I walked down the aisle to Tubular Bells. Spoilt a damn good track for me now as I cant bear to listen to it!

When we finally get married, we're gonna have:

Dont go changing - Barry White
Do for love - Tupac
If your not the one - Daniel Bedingfield

Then after the soppy stuff, we're gonna have non-stop drum n bass! I dont care if my 78 year old nan is there - it's an essential!

we had ''How do I live'' by trisha yearwood which was also done by leanne rimes

were having a whole new world out of aladin and are last dance is ive had the time of my life cant wait so much happening next xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back