Wedding dress. Brand new. Size 12-14 (easy to adjust)

Andreabrad

Reaction score
For sale is my brand new wedding dress. Ivory satin with beads and sequins across the basque and in little bits down the dress.

Tie back so easy to adjust the sizing and for altering.

Brand new! Needs 2 hoop to go under.

I bought this on a impulse purchase...... But we have now decided were getting married at a friends hotel in Spain and this will be too bulky and too hot!!!

Will take offers......! Contact me either on here or [email protected]

Will post also.

Andrea xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 100
Gorgeous dress but make sure you want to sell it, I got married in Mexico in a full dress and I wasn't too hot, it was fine - don't regret not looking beautiful in that dress you've already bought xx
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357483208.049374.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1357483218.379001.jpg
Xx

I wouldn't sell it they might be big but are built for all weathers bab make sure you want to do it before selling xxx

I've already bought a gorgeous light dress that doesn't need a hoop..... :) will be easier for travel & for the day and I LOVE it!!!!!

xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 75
Gorgeous pics and that dress is lovely and I love your new one can I ask where you got it from its stunning they both are

Last edited:
I've already bought a gorgeous light dress that doesn't need a hoop..... :) will be easier for travel & for the day and I LOVE it!!!!!

xxx

This dress is equally as beautiful xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both dresses are beautiful. Whens the big day? X

Originally it was August 24th but with us now going to Spain we go on Monday 9th sept and get married on Sunday 15th and come home on mon 30th so we have a week before then 2 weeks xx

There is a company in Kent you can sell it through and I'm pretty sure you don't need to pay for you to courier it to them.

It's called Brides Dress Revisited.

They are amazing, I sold my dress through them as it was too big to keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back