so cold outside

meandthebump

Reaction score
It's such cold miserable weather out there. We had some snow earlier but it's all melted and is just mush now. I'm so glad to be having a summer baby :cheer: Will be lovely to spend maternity leave going for nice walks on the beach and playing in the garden.

So congrats to all of us here in tri 2 for not having snowy babies!

Ah maternity leave, what a nice thought. Don't think I'm going to get much of one though, what with running my own business! Ah well.

mmmmm to maternity leave....last summer I spent it in Fiji for part of my honeymoon. I am not sure if the weather in Britain in weather will hold up, but at least I will have a little baby to keep me company :D

Me and my sis run a company doing arts events for corporates - singing and dancing workshops, movie making etc. - for teambuilding and soft skill development and stuff. God I really need to find a better way of describing it ; ) We've only been going about 18 months so it's early days specially in this market and still have to do other stuff to support ourselves. Working from home very tough at the moment - don't seem to be very motivated or disciplined! - but will be handy once the baby comes.

Yep, basically. If you wanna get pretentious it's cos we believe the arts have so much to bring to the corporate world to enrich people's lives lol. Tell we went to drama school anyone?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back