Weaning

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
OK - I now need to crack on seriously with weaning. The question is what and when. Currently I have been giving her veg of some sort at around 12:30, mixed with some milk and sometime with babyrice. We have had sweet potato (loves), parnsip (loves), brocolli (enjoyed this mixed with sweet potato), carrot and potato (not so enthusiastic about these). I have just started giving her some banana porridge at around 9am, and I have recently been giving her a rusk to munch on, while we have our evening meal around 6:30pm. When you did you give yours meals and what did you give them?

Thanks

When i started weaning Mia-i use to start with a heniz breakfast -which she loves, or baby porridge mixed with some homemade fruit puree. Shes now also eating weetabix mashed up with milk and unsalted butter toast fingers. She has this around 8.30am

Lunch at about 12pm, i would then give her veg and since shes turned 6 months i've been introducing chicken or fish mixed with pototoe and some veg. Firm favourite being chicken with sweet pototoe and apple! Sometimes a piece of fruit to hold and suck for afters.

Something light for tea-so it's not too hard to digest-she has either rusk mixed with mix, baby cereal or some baby rice with fruit puree.

Hth
Amy xx

Thanks for the reply. A question about toast does it need to be white bread or is wholemeal OK. I tend to by wholemeal as I prefer the taste.

I prefere wholemeal too-and eat it myself. Mia has either white or wholemeal.

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back