we went to visit nana fran...

leckershell

Reaction score
We went to visit my mum between 28 feb and 2 march and here are a few photos and a video. The video is the best part.

Ryan playing on mummys old rocking horse!
058dad19.jpg

We all went out for a meal...
a4ee6af3.jpg

1d0de5d1.jpg

From left to right, Mark my stepdad, my mum, their carer Olga, and then Nat, Ryan and me at the front obviously...
44851920.jpg

Hanging out in the kitchen... the lion in the first is the lion with the squeaker in it, as heard in the video...
47ebdac0.jpg

7186c4f7.jpg

4407099d.jpg

325a8537.jpg

7a2bc901.jpg

And the video... me, my mum and Ryan went out shopping on the Friday and went to TK Maxx and found this cuddly lion toy, which for some reason had a squeaker in it. Ryan likes the squeaker on his playmat so I thought I would squeak this toy at him and see what he thought... :rotfl:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=52 ... m=text_url

aww what a beautiful baby boy you have he looks cool!!!!

awwww hun they are lovely pics - loving the last one of you, Nat and Ryan - lovely!! :D

Those are really lovely photos. I like the one of all three of you too. How was your first day with a very mobile Ryan? :)

He's pretty caged today, I'm tidying up ready for the move this weekend so he's been between the travel cot and his normal cot (toys too of course) while he watches me do stuff. I've taken him out to play and he's been like mega hyper. He woke up super hyper too, he's all over the place :shock:

His laugh is great it really made me smile :D

I agee the last photo of all 3 of you is lovely!

leckershell said:
He's pretty caged today, I'm tidying up ready for the move this weekend so he's been between the travel cot and his normal cot (toys too of course) while he watches me do stuff. I've taken him out to play and he's been like mega hyper. He woke up super hyper too, he's all over the place :shock:

He's probably realised what his new found skill can do for him :) Did you decide what to do for his sleeping arrangements on holiday? Guess something with bars :wink:

Awww those pics are brilliant! That last one of the 3 of you is beautiful!

Gonna watch the video later on as Brody is asleep next to me and I don't wanna wake him up! :lol:

Lovely pics! My OH had an identical rocking horse which his parents are saving for Cara. :D

There lovely pics michelle, you should frame the last one and hang it somewhere good.

Awwwww just watched the video it's made my day :lol: That is brilliant! :lol:

jools221181 said:
Awwwww just watched the video it's made my day :lol: That is brilliant! :lol:

I've never heard him laugh like that, that video is classic :D

Awwwww Michelle, Ryan has the cutest baby giggle :D Lovely pics too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members