We have a temper

beanie

Reaction score
The last two weeks Cally has learnt how to throw tantrums. She doesn't like being changed, having things taken off her, being ignored (whe OH comes home, if he doesn't acknowledge her first there is hell to pay), or not being able to do something. She also gets angry when she stands up but can't move anywhere. Its so funny, she really kicks her legs and shouts. I love this stage, when they really develop their personality, she is also getting to be a right cheeky girl like her sister.

Aww bless her :)

I am loving watching Calleighs personality develop

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm sure Tia didn't start throwing tantrums till gone one... but lil miss had mastered them by 6 months.. the best one was the...

I'm-going-to-roll-around-the-floor-kicking-and-screaming-in-a-packed-toy-shop-cos-mummy-wont-let-me-play-with-the-ride-on-car-I-want-tantrum...

Oh yes... at 9 months!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Whats the terrible twos going to be like... I'm scared.

This happened the other day...

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Squiglet that was brilliant :lol: They way she screamed at the beginning :lol: I shouldnt laugh, Izzies just 7 months and im just about starting to see little moody moments when something happens that she doesnt like... :shock:

OMG there were tears in my eyes then, I'm sorry Squig, LOL. "NONONO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back