We have a roller and water babies

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Lol I put him on his tummy and when I looked again he was on his back lol he has done about 5 times since so proud!

Also finally got on a water babies course starts may 14th can't wait although the thought of having to wear a swim suit is making me panic a little

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334941334.593313.jpgI've signed up for water babies too :) think mine starts 2nd may. Am not looking fwd to wearing a cossie but am looking forward to seeing B in his :D

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

View attachment 17650I've signed up for water babies too :) think mine starts 2nd may. Am not looking fwd to wearing a cossie but am looking forward to seeing B in his :D

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Have u snuck in to Tyler's wardrobe and nicked his cozzie?

Lol we have that one :)

Well done O! So pleased more people are starting waterbabies in May, I can't wait, but I'm also dreading putting a swimming costume on! Got to go & buy one tomorrow as think my bikini days are well & truly over!

I need that swimsuit for Henry and I need a tummy control one for me, cheers lilelephant! Primark for me tomorrow! Still gonna have to wear my bikini top underneath so my boobies have some support, or they will be dragging across the bottom of the pool :lol:

I need that swimsuit for Henry and I need a tummy control one for me, cheers lilelephant! Primark for me tomorrow! Still gonna have to wear my bikini top underneath so my boobies have some support, or they will be dragging across the bottom of the pool :lol:

It's from next £12

Love that wetsuit PP :D

I'm going with we'll all be in the same situation. Plus, we'll all be concentrating on our lo's to be looking at others, so sure no one will be looking at us ;) x

Yes I hope so. Need to get in the water pronto, at least that will hide the thighs. Even my arms are wobbly these days though! And, OH is coming to watch & bringing the camera, will have to seriously vet those photos!

I'm def wearing a t shirt over my cossie :) ours starts on 13th we've ordered the swim nappy and wrap from them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back