We have a poo emergency!!

Mrsstuart01

Reaction score
So today I am changing fin and half way through he farts loudly (which feel on my hand) but think there's no more coming so continue cleaning his bum. The next minute he does the biggest poo which flies out of his bottom, off the changing mat, all over my cream carpet and hits me square in the crotch of my brand new cream chinos!! You couldn't have repeated it if you'd tried!!
Anyone got any advice for getting yellow poo out of cream wool carpet? Xx

I use green fairy washing up liquid but I dunno if it's best

Maybe rub some oxy stain remover on it? This exact thing has happened to me twice now x

I had this the other morning!! first thing... Lovely lol

I was warned against cream carpets, but I thought I knew better... That was before we even thought about having a LO! Now I am starting to regret my decision! Hope you manage to get it all out! Xx

That 1001 (think that's what its called in yellow spray bottle) is quite good x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a cream carpet and have had all manner of stains on it including this poo ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340383742.517660.jpg
Lol

I use funnily enough the auto glym carpet & upholstery cleaner that's made for cars. You can buy it at tesco for about 5 quid I think in the car aisle

Really?? That's a great idea!! I may even have some in the garage!!
Tor your photo looks remarkably familiar- and all over me too! :) xx

It's really really good. It's got allsorts out of my carpet.

I have OCD with the carpet though lol. I hate dirty looking carpets.

Borrowed my mother in laws bissel carpet cleaner and hopefully that poo's a goner!! Xx

Hehe sorry that's quite funny :)

Max's once flew out n hit the cabinets opposite his changing table haha luckily I was standing at the side (I do that quite often-it does save you from incidents like that)

Luckily no poo on carpet yet, but a lot of wee! Xx

I had to laugh!! I had one leg on either side of the changing mat and it hit me with force square in the crotch!! I couldn't believe how far it went!!
Who says being a mummy isn't glamorous! Pee, sick and poo everywhere!! Xx

Haha how amazing if you could have caught it on camera!! Hope the stains come out :) xx

Sofia did that once, it ended up on my hand, arm and face :shock:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

have u tried napisan hun, you can get it from wilkinsons, like a wash powder. I add it to my machine wash when A stains his clothes with poo

xxx

Thanks. Managed to get it out with the carpet cleaner thank god!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back