• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We had our 20 week scan today.......

congratulations on your 3rd little pink bundle :hug: :hug:

Are you going to tell the girls? i bet they will be well excited to have another new sister :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on team PINK :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Poor Dad is all I can say, being ganged up by a group of girls - he's never going to win anything :lol:

Seriously tho, bet you're all over the moon. :clap:

Kayzee, we told the girls, Brooke was hoping for a brother but she said she will love it what ever it is bless her. We told Olivia that the baby in mummy tummy is a girl so she will have a baby sister but she didnt understand, when we mentioned the word "sister" she started shouting Brooke :rotfl:

Mama 2 Be, i already suggested this to DH but he said it will be the other way round, his words where "Olivia is already a daddys girl, Brooke is easily bribed and he can turn the new baby so i havent got a chance, 4 against 1" :rotfl:

Im really excited today now it has sunk in, didnt seem real at 1st. I have kept all Olivia's baby clothes from newborn to 3-6m i got them out earlier its easy to forget how small they are. We have some lovely pink dresses and little rompers, its all summer stuff as Olivia was a july baby and they should all be ok for this baby as by May it should have started to warm up a bit :dance:

Three girls, how exciting! :dance:

All these scans recently are eating away at my resolve to stay team green!!

Chopsie said:

:lol: I know what you mean I've gone from adamant that we wouldn't find out the sex (whether Hubby wants to or not) to . . . . We'll, maybe it'll be nice to know :think: :think:

Mama 2 Be said:
Chopsie said:

:lol: I know what you mean I've gone from adamant that we wouldn't find out the sex (whether Hubby wants to or not) to . . . . We'll, maybe it'll be nice to know :think: :think:

At first I definitely wanted to know, but now we're more 'if it's obvious then that's fine, but we won't specifically ask'

Although, I never realised until reading it on here yesterday though that you could see the ovaries if it was a girl - I just presumed it was a case of 'there's no dangly bits, it must be a girl' :rotfl:

Chopsie said:
Mama 2 Be said:
Chopsie said:

At first I definitely wanted to know, but now we're more 'if it's obvious then that's fine, but we won't specifically ask'

Although, I never realised until reading it on here yesterday though that you could see the ovaries if it was a girl - I just presumed it was a case of 'there's no dangly bits, it must be a girl' :rotfl:

they told ue with Olivia and this one that there was no "dangly bits" so they where/are girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back